The Center for Global Learning (CGL) is hosting a photo contest in celebration of National Study Abroad day which is occurring on February 27th, 2023. The contest will open on January 30th, 2023 presented through Irvine, the CGL social media platform, and other Agnes Scott College platforms. The deadline for Submission is February 13th, 2023 at 11:59 pm. The winning photo will be showcased on February 27th, 2023.
The picture needs to reflect an image while you traveled or studied abroad. The theme needs to cover the following questions:
- Why is studying abroad important?
- What does Globalization mean to you and what is its impact on a student’s life?
Alongside the submission of the image, please submit a short narrative of approximately 10 sentences answering one of the questions above.
Submission Rules and Regulations:
Please read all the rules and regulations before submitting, if the rules are not followed, your submission will be disqualified.
- Submission is open to All Scotties.
- You are only allowed one submission per Scottie
- The photo must have been taken by Scottie submitting the photo. (original content only)
- Make sure the image is high quality and high resolution, the winning photo will be made into a bigger poster and we do not want it to look too pixelated.
- Ensure that the narrative is a separate document from the image.
- Please make sure that the image is school appropriate and does not have vulgar language.
There will be one winner, the winner will have their photo enlarged and showcased at the Center for Global Learning office in Buttrick 104B. First place winner will win a $100 gift card to Amazon. All other participants will have their photos formed into a collage and also portray at the Center for Global Learning.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will answer within 24-48 hours.